Modell Printing is doing its part in these unprecedented times to help our clients and their customers by providing an important piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). These face shields are ideal and commonly used by doctors, cashiers, home care providers, emergency responders, nurses, retail associates, veterinarians, laboratory workers, surgeons, delivery workers, restaurant staff, pharmacists, clinic staff, cleaners, volunteers and consumers.
Our face shields put safety first. As a result of using specific hospital-approved materials, this type of PET is not 100% clear, but provides good visibility for essential workers. Over 1,000 have been donated so far to North York General Hospital and are being used by front line professionals as hospital grade equipment. A portion of proceeds from this product will go to Markham Stouffville Hospital.
- Shield is made from a 10 mil clear PET.
- Shield size is 10” (w) x 15” (h).
- Elastic headband for flexible sizing.
- Thick foam cushion along the forehead for extra comfort.
- Locally manufactured in Toronto, Canada.
- Turnaround time: 3-5 business days from time of order.